The Art Of Sleep
- Subtitle: And sleep
- Excerpt: One thing we all chase after is that perfect night, where we awake in the morning feeling refreshed, revived and ready for anything.
For some this seems like the unobtainable, but there are a few things we think can help you to reach your sleep potential...
Top Sleep Technique Tips...
- Try to create a sleep routine, go to bed at the same time everynight and up at the same time every morning.
- Try not to nap after mid- afternoon, set your alarm for just 20 minutes.
- Avoid caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and too much sugar late in the day.
- Make sure you get your daily fix of exercise, but not just before bed!
- Don’t opt for a large meal before bedtime, keep it light at night!
- Try to avoid screen time before bed.
- Try to fit something calming into your routine, a bath, reading a book, using aromatherapy or massage oils. Lavendar is one of the most popular for feelings of calmness and serenity.
Please note that these are only tips and suggestions and if you have issues with sleep please seek professional advice and help from your doctor.